Thursday, March 21, 2013

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day was so much fun this year! Easton is starting to get into the super fun age where he is having more interest in 'events' going on. So if I make a big deal about something, he CAN'T get enough! This year my friend/photographer, Tosha, did a darling photo shoot with the some of the neighborhood kids, and I am SO happy with the photos of Easton! My little love bug!
Valentine's Day, Ryan had school all day, and that night he came home with a delicious bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries, they smelled amazing! I got the boys a bunch of goodies as well, Easton got a new basketball and a little golf set and treats. Ryan got snacks, and a Nike gift card. Then for dinner we went to Pei Wei, came home and just hung out like any other night, and it was perfect! My favorite kind of night, a little gift, a little dinner, and a little relaxing on the couch in sweats...seriously my favorite!
I love my boys SO much!




















No comments:

Post a Comment