Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Mama!

My mom is THE. BEST. Early in April, I took Easton and Caleb (baby I nanny) to the park. I was sitting on the bench, watching Easton run around, and I saw a lady walking on the sidewalk behind the basketball court fences. I thought to myself, "This lady is a CLONE of my mom! I have got to try to take a picture, or call my mom right now and tell her." All of the sudden, she crouched down and pointed to Easton and he went running over to her, it was my mom! She had COMPLETELY surprised me! I had no idea that she was coming down! She had been sitting in the parking lot area right in front of the park watching us play for like 10 minutes, and I had no idea!
We had so much fun, she just came with me on errands, helped me set up for a shower I was hosting, we went shopping, and most of all she helped a ton with Easton, and he LOVED having her here!
It was really the best surprise, and she came at a perfect time, I always end up getting homesick every couple months, so having her with me made me feel so much better!

playing at the park after she surprised us!

riding the carousel at the Outlets

Dinner at Lucielle's

No comments:

Post a Comment