Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy 7th Anniversary

We made it past the 7 year mark, and I have to be honest....I've still not felt the dreaded '7 year itch' that everyone talks about. I still love Ryan as much as I did from the first day, and even more so now over time. He is the best decision I've ever made, and I feel so lucky to have him!
This year for our anniversary, we headed to the Linq. We first had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, YARDHOUSE. Afterwards we headed to the High Roller and rode the awesome new Ferris Wheel. It was so gorgeous to see the amazing views across the whole valley, we loved it! Then we topped off the night with the most delicious ice cream sundae from Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory, and watched a live percussion performance going on in the center of the square.  It was such a fun night...and like a true 7 year old married couple expecting another baby...we were home and in bed by 10:30. It was a classic Vegas night ya might say ;)

Top of the High Roller

7 years and going strong!

this is the way to a pregnant woman's heart.

High Roller in all it's glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment