Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 Things I Am Obsessed With Right Now:


1. blogging...if you can't tell.
2. cleaning
3. buying decorations for the house
4. crafts
5. trying out new recipes, if we have the ingredients (which we usually don't :(
6. Ryan!
7. snow/rain for the time being.
8. our big, pretty, giant, comfy new bed!

8 Words Or Phrases I Often Use:

1. "bye, have a good day"
2. "i love you beby"
3. "RYAN!!!"
4. "stop tickling me!"
5. "guess what!"
6. "beby.....(Ryan asks "what")....i yuv you."
7. "what do you want for din?"
8. "adieu" (that's how we say goodnight, weird i know)

8 Shows That I Love To Watch Right Now:

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. Oprah
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. CSI, (any of them)
6. Seinfeld
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. the news I guess?

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to work
2. made dinner (honied chicken terriyaki...yum!)
3. put away dishes
4. printed off the pictures we just got taken
5. got REALLY frustrated when the last picture of 8 was printing, because I'd just realized all of them we printed as 7.5 x 10, not 8 x 10. UGH!
6. had some delicious diet Dr.pepper with cherry and vanilla and some kettle corn to calm myself down.
7. watched the 49er's game
8. washed my face and went to bed (adieu!) haha

8 of My Favorite Places to Eat:

1. Chili's
2. Macaroni Grill (that's where I am in the picture)
3. Wingers
4. Center Street Grill
5. Blackstone
6. Hamilton's
7. Great Harvest
8. Burger King

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Thanksgiving with our families!!!!!
2. the first big snow storm of the year!
3. going to visit Tanner and Kirsten in D.C. in December
4. CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
5. my birthday...big 21!
6. Twilight to come out in theatres!
7. weekends
8. in the far distance...babies!!

8 Things That Are On My Wish List:

1. curtains
2. Dance Dance Revolution for the PS3
3. bedroom decor
4. a Nikon D90
5. a rug for the kitchen
6. a spa day
7. a happy husband forever and ever
8. a new wardrobe...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment