Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes We Can.

(you'll have to mute my music at the bottom before you watch this...)
OK, so I'm not going to lie about it...I didn't vote. But i did see this video dedicated to our new President, Barack Obama, and I thought it wasn't only really cool, but also really inspiring. I love things like this. the rapper Will.I.Am put it together on Tuesday night, the night of the election, and it's spread like wildfire (it was even on Oprah...so of course I'm going to love it!) Anyway, here it is, enjoy it and tell me what you think.

3 comments:

  1. i love it! not necessarily the obamarama, but the art and music and everything. nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabanana! I'm so glad you found me. I am excited to read all about your life. Looks like you are so in love and you are a little chef yourself. That recipe of the veggie fruit juice kinda scares me but I am inspired to try it. Miss you little missy.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video! I'm gonna steal it for my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete