Monday, January 19, 2009

relaxation


this weekend Ryan and I went to his family cabin in Pine, ID. It was so nice and relaxing and fun! We didn't do a thing...well i didn't at least, Ryan attempted his homework a couple of times. We ate delicious food, got in the hot tub a couple of times each day, watched movies, took naps, slept in, the river runs out back, so you could hear it running, while looking at the stars, in the hot tub each night, it doesn't get much better than that!...what can i say, it was great! And leave it to me to forget the camera (although there wasn't much to take pictures of as you can tell by what we did...nothing). I don't like posting about things with out pictures, so i searched "Pine, ID" on google and low and behold, there weren't too many options to pick from, but this is what I did find, I think it's in Pine? But even if it isn't, this is pretty much what it looked like! It was so pretty up there!

4 comments:

  1. Kyle has a cabin just out of Pine in Featherville! How crazy is that? I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so jealous! It's so nice to be able to get away and do nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I love going to the family cabin in Bear Lake and just sitting in front of the warm fire watching a good movie, or sledding just out on the road. It is just fun to get away from it all and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds sooo nice right now- we just did a lazy cabin vacations a couple weeks ago too- oh i love being lazy!

    ReplyDelete