Monday, January 12, 2009

something cool.



since the first date ryan and i went on, we've had to adjust our seating arrangements due to him being a lefty. Poor guy, everything in our world is catered to us right-handed people, and the lefty's just have to make due with it. Well tonight Ryan was REALLY excited to show me what he found today at the bookstore...a LEFTY notebook!!! It's actually really cool, the spiral is on the opposite side so it isn't awkward to write and take notes anymore for him. Its pretty awesome, and it's definately recieved the "something cool" award for the week here at our house...even if it is only Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Hey this is Michelle...from the ward! I found your blog on some of the other girls blogs in the ward! You two are so cute! That lefty notebook is pretty sweet, I'll have to pass on the word to some of my lefty friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool!! I have a lefty husband also! Where did you find it at? I love your blog background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's something I look at and think, "Now why didn't I think of that?!"
    Are you two on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey missy! this is liz (from the ward)! we need to plan a meeting to plan out our enrichment activities!!! i think this is going to be a FANTASTIC calling! anyway, krissey told me about what we're planning on for our feb activity and i'm super excited about it. you should let me know when you can get together and we'll get things planned!!!

    anyway, either call, text, email, or blog me back:)
    801-913-8038, liz.hankins08@gmail.com

    ps- josh is a lefty too so i'm going to get him one of those notebooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a backwards MF'er. Always have been...always will be.

    ReplyDelete