Tuesday, June 9, 2009

5 hours down, 1,995 to go...

today was my first day of cosmetology school. It was SO much fun! for the first hour we just went over school rules and guidelines, then we jumped right in and started roller sets on our mannequins....this was mine when she was done under the dryer...


I was done doing her rollers about 20 minutes before anyone else in my class...I don't know if that's a good sign or a bad sign, but this is pretty much what she looked like when I was done (I didn't get an actual picture, but you get the idea, ha!)


So if any of you are interested in looking like this...look no further, I will transform you into this beauty!

Anyway, I really enjoyed my first day of school, and I get along great with a couple of the girls I met there. I'm really looking forward to the next year and half there, I think it will go by really fast!

7 comments:

  1. Dang that is hot! Can you do my hair like that?! :) ha ha, but seriously good job!!! I didn't know you were starting cosmetology, that would be soo fun I think! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man I am SO glad I don't have 1995 hours left luckily only like 400!!! But just hang in there and you'll get through it!!! I am glad you love my cousin she is so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I always look at a stylist's hair to see if I think they will be good, and I LOVE your hair, so you know you'll be awesome!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I remember when my sister had to do those, too funny! Looks like you did a good job though. Glad you are liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you took Tillis to Ryan's game the other day! I'm sure he loved it! I hope hair school is going good for you! How's life at Impact :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! looks like you are doing well! ha ha that is so much fun. I'll have to come to you now! I don't know anyone up here that does hair. perfect!

    ReplyDelete