Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FHE jars

Tonight I hosted an enrichment activity at my house, we made Family Home Evening jars, and they all turned out so good! We had about 17 girls show up, which was a great turn out! It was so much fun, everyone brought their own jars, they were all so different, and decorated so cute when we were all done. These are so easy to make, and the make GREAT gifts! You can go to this website here and get the printable paper slips, and then you just cut them out, fold them up, stick them in a jar, decorate it, and you're done!

Here are some examples of the final products, I told you they were cute!
this one is mine:

this is an extra one I made:

(I don't know why these two are so much smaller, maybe because they were taken on my phone, either way...)
this is my neighbor Kara's, where I got the idea:

this is one that I made for my friend Jessica, and cousin Taryn for their wedding gifts:

4 comments:

  1. I was so happy that we had such a good turnout! You did such a great job with the activity and it was so much fun! I love my jar, it turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang cute I think that I may just have to make one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna I am SO glad that you chose this activity and that it turned out good for you. It's a lot of fun hosting one at your home huh! Cute jars! Can't wait to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me on An!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete