Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BANGS!

so yesterday I got to school, and I was feeling a little bland....so I decided to do something crazy (no, my hair didn't get colored, and it didn't get cut, I'll never do that) but I decided to cut bangs! Well, not me personally, but my friend cut them, and then today, another friend trimmed them up cause there were a couple of stranglers that kept falling forward.

I don't really know what to think of them yet, I am defiantly not used to seeing myself with them (neither is Ryan for that matter, haha he doesn't like change with my hair I've been finding out) but I do like the different look without having to cut or color my whole hair. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. love them! i am in the exact same boat as you, i love my hair long and blonde and refuse to cut it shorter, but i have been feeling its so blah lately and i want a change! you look so cute with bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i REALLY love them. seriously! you look hott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love bangs on you! they look so great

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute an! eli got over hair changing biased very quickly with me :) he likes it now- its like a whole new wife every few months haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. anna. your bangs are sooo cute! i love changing my hair. it is fun to spice it up every once in a while, plus you can always change it back... and its not expensive when its your job. cute bangs. love em.

    ReplyDelete