Monday, September 7, 2009

labor day!

we had such fun weekend! on Sunday, we had our monthly FHE up here at our house with my whole family. It was so fun to have all my siblings, grandparents and my aunt, uncle and cousins up here. We had a yummy dinner all together, and then Grandpa gave us a little lesson. After, I practiced my haircutting skills and gave haircuts to my brother, dad, mom, and trimmed my sisters bangs, then today I cut Ryan's hair! I love doing hair, and I'm so glad I can do it for my family now. After everyone left, I kicked Ryan out and sent him off to his friends house for the night, and my two sisters and niece stayed the night up here with me. We stayed up til 1:30 talking, and then decided to call it a night. And then this morning we took off and did some shopping...I came out with a killer loot! jeans, 2 shirts, heels, flats, and some new shoes for my new job.

After we were done shopping, they dropped me off and headed home. I took a nap with Ryan, and then we had some dinner and went to a movie at the dollar theatre, we went to see Ice Age 3, it was funny, not our favorite, but it made for a good date night!

We had such a great weekend, and now we're all rested up, and starting tomorrow, I start my last week ever at my job!!!! Yay! This should be a great great GREAT week! I hope all of you enjoyed your long weekend as much as we did!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thats exactly what I did when I got the job at Zions..went and purchased lots of new clothes! It's so fun huh! Glad you got some things! And good luck at your last week, I'm sure you're very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo i love your clothes, especially those flats! they look so cute. i love big shopping days with the girls like that!

    ReplyDelete