Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best Friends :)

Every year around this time, my high school friends and I like to try and get together to catch up on everything. This year we went to yummy Sonora Grill in Ogden, and we all loved it!


I feel like all my friends are so amazing! It's so much fun to catch up and see what they have been up to. Marlee recently moved back to Ogden from Logan and is working at the hospital. Emily and her husband Tyler both started up another year of school at Weber State and recently bought a cute new house. And Allie graduated this past semester with her bachelor's and will be starting grad school at U of U on Monday!
Unfortunately, this year Kylie and Chelsea were unable to make it. Kylie started up school again at BYU that day, and Chelsea is out serving a mission in LA. Hopefully next year they'll be able to make it!

They are all so cute and fun and LOVE the times when I get to see them!

3 comments: