Tuesday, January 19, 2010

gratitude

This week has been an emotional whirlwind for me. And when it all comes down to it, I just realize how blessed I really am. I'm so lucky to have a supportive and loving husband. I'm so lucky to have friends to talk to that are so understanding. I'm so lucky to have family members near me that are full of words of wisdom and experiences to share in comfort. I'm so grateful to have the spirit of the Gospel, and the comfort it brings. I'm so so grateful for hard things in life, that I know happen for a reason, and teach us to be stronger and better people. I feel like after this weekend, my testimony and my heart have grown immensely and that I will be a better person for it.

Hard things in life happen for a reason, and we need to embrace them with a smile on our face, and ask, "what good things can I take from this experience?"

I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father, and the love he has for me. I know that he and my Savior know exactly what I am going through, and I can feel their presence near me more than ever!

I am just grateful for this.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are having a bad week but at least you have the right attitude about it. You will be in my prayers! I hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I just love you! Thank you for your great example! I love reading your testimony and so grateful I have you as a good friend. I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna what a great post. I am coming home in at the end of Feb. we should do lunch or something. We miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry life has been hard lately for you. Hope it gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete