Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Birthday!

Well, I've now reached the ripe old age of 22....I'm getting up there! My birthday was on Dec 27, so the party didn't ever stop here at our house! The day after Christmas, my parents came up and took Ryan and I out for a delicious dinner at Hamilton's. Thanks mom and dad! Afterwards we came back to our place and I opened presents from my parents and family,

my mom got me this brown American Eagle sweater, and Ryan had gotten me the exact same one for Christmas that I wore that night! Haha! I guess they both know my style pretty well cause I ended up keeping both and love them!

After we opened presents and had some cake, we went upstairs to 'open' my gifts from Ryan, when I opened the door to the spare bedroom, I saw this beauty waiting for me!


I was so excited to see this gorgeous new treadmill all set up and ready to go! He also bought me a new pretty pair of running shoes. I love it so much! (I guess I don't have any excuse to not follow up with my New Years resolution now)

The next day on my actual birthday we headed up to the Doyles. Kim had made me my favorite meal that I always have had on my birthday. It's BBQ Spare ribs, mashed potatos and green beans. Yum! It turned out perfect, just how my mom and grandma make it! Then we opened up gifts there, they had gotten me a cute new workout outfit to go with my new treadmill. And then had a yummy birthday cake! The boys were so excited to help me blow out the candles...it took us all a couple tries to get them all blown out, but between the 4 of us, we got the job done. :)

I had a wonderful birthday this year thanks to all my family and friends!

4 comments:

  1. I was so close to buying that sweater, I love it! Seeing how cute it is on you makes me wish I had got it! That's awesome you got a treadmill for your birthday - I would never get one because I would NEVER use it! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I am so jealous of your treadmill! I need one so bad, half the reason I don't work out is because I don't want to get "ready" to go to the gym. Lucky lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy december birthday anna banana! your treadmill is inspiring :) haha i love the dark in you hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! SOunds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete