Sunday, September 11, 2011

4 years down...eternity to go!

This is a couple weeks late, but I couldn't let our anniversary go un-noted! It was such a great time this year, and something different since we have a little one now. It's amazing how much a little one can bring you together as a couple and make your marriage even stronger than it was before. So it made this year's anniversary really special!

We went 'out' to celebrate while my mom, grandma and aunt were here so they could babysit. So we took off into Vegas and went to a magic show at the Paris Hotel and then ate at Mon Ami Gabi, a really yummy french restaraunt in the Paris. After dinner, we walked the Strip for a while, stopped to watch the Bellagio fountains, and of course people watched. We were eager to get home though since it was our first time leaving our little guy, so we were back home by 10:00! (We aren't really big 'downtown Vegas' folks)





On our actual anniversary, Ryan had school all day, so I hung out with the other love of my life all day, and got a yummy candlelit dinner ready for when Ryan came home. Ryan had a gorgeous flower arrangement delivered to me. I carried it up and downstairs (depending on what room I was in) that way I could enjoy them all day! For dinner, I made us London Broil, baked potatoes, broccoli and carrots with cheese, salad, and homemade rolls! Easton gave us the best gift of all, and took a good nap during our dinner! It was all so so yummy, and we had way too many leftovers!




I'm so glad that we are here in Vegas as a happy family! Ryan is such a great husband, dad, student, and provider!

No comments:

Post a Comment