Thursday, April 16, 2009

true love

I finally got my laptop from college working, it has been sitting since we got married, and has been a great dust collector. Anyway, I was looking around on it tonight, and I found this little gem...

this was taken of my mom and dad while they were dating...maybe engaged, I don't remember. Anyway, I had this picture framed in my dorm room, and I loved seeing it everyday! I think it's so adorable to see how in love they were (and still are). They just celebrated their 30th Anniversary together this past weekend! WOW! One day Ryan and I will be to that point, it seems a long way off though! Anyway, enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. that is so cute! i could tell it was your mom immediately! i love pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look SO different! Cute picture, love your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. add straight blonde hair to your mom and you look so much alike! that picture is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i love this! tell dean and jules hi for me. i miss you girl! hope all is going good up in logan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute- i love jean and dulie.. haha jk sometimes i say their names like that- i get mixed up- best neighbors ever!

    ReplyDelete