Monday, April 20, 2009

the weekend

this past weekend was so busy, but so much fun! on friday night we went up to Crystal Hot Springs with our friends the Gooch's and the Davis':

the picture is a little blurry because of the steam, but you can see it ok.

Then on Saturday morning, I ran in my first 5K with Ryan's sisters Julie, Kristin and Lauren...It was really fun to have Ryan cheering for me for once! haha! quite the role-reversal from what we're used to!


this is me and Kristin finishing, we decided that there should be fans cheering you on like this the whole way! It would have been a lot less tempting to stop and walk during the race :)

Then later that afternoon, I drove to Layton to meet my friends Allie and Chelsea for lunch at Red Robin (our favorite). Allie's birthday was this past week, and Chelsea is going on a mission soon, so we're trying to get together as much as possible before she leaves

(Allie is in the middle, Chelsea's on the right) after lunch, Allie and I got our nails and toes done, then I went to the Bountiful Temple for Chelsea's endowment session. It was so amazing to be there with her! I had such a great time, and it was fun to get to know some of her other friends and roommates from BYU!

Afterwards, I went to my parents house, had some dinner, and then drove the rest of the way back up to Logan...cleaned the house, then finally went to bed!

WHEW! As if that wasn't busy enough, I woke up the next morning and drove up to Pocatello to meet Ryan and the team for the last game in their 3 game series against ISU. It was great! They won all 3 games, and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!




So all in all, we had a great and busy weekend! I wish every day could be as fun as these past few were!

7 comments:

  1. Isn't so nice to have such a great weekend...even if it is busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Fun and busy! I'm so jealous of you guys running. Man my friend Kristin is HOT! She is my idol, just fyi. I love that baseball picture of you and Ryan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your tan and your picture of you running and your feet not touching the ground! Looks like things are going great for you guys... hope you don't mind that I stalk your blog sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anna- I am so glad that you found my blog! You and your husband are so cute! I am going to add you to my friend list too. I am looking forward to blog stalking you soon. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that all sounds so fun! way to run! i knew you were lookin slim when i saw you girl- your so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I looked that cute running!!!! (I am tagging you on Thursday)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Anna! Your weekend rocked! Congrats on the 5k! I threw up when I ran a 5k haha. Its hard for some of us...I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete