Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Easton's Blessing

The main reason for our trip up to Utah was to bless Easton with all of our family and friends there to support and see him. My parents were so sweet to host the big party for us in their home! All of our family members were also so nice to help bring parts of the yummy lunch! We had pulled pork sandwiches, salads, fruit, desserts, chips, and homemade root beer!

Ryan was amazing and gave him such a beautiful blessing. He said he was really nervous beforehand, equal to the nerves he had on our wedding day, but you'd never know it! He sounded like he had done it a million times and was a complete natural. It was so amazing to feel the spirit so strong in the room with everyone there to share it with.

I was HORRIBLE with the camera this day...I could just kick myself! I didn't get any picture of all the cute decorations my mom and sister and I spent so much time on, no pictures of the food...and WORST OF ALL (ugh I can't even believe it) I didn't get any pictures of Easton in his outfit on his blessing day, or a picture of all three of us. I'm the worst mom ever, I know!

Anyway, I DID take cute pictures of him in his blessing outfit a couple weeks before, and they turned out adorable! Here are a couple,


and this one is TOO funny! He was way far past the point of done!

My sisters, cousin and Aunt and friend Mel all chatting after lunch (this is the only picture that shows some of the cute decor. These table clothes were on all the tables)

Easton got a little tired throughout day, and had to go down for a nap, haha so sweet and sleepy! (this is his blessing outfit!! go me!)

My dad was so good to play outside with the kids all afternoon, as well as the awesome Uncles...way to go guys! Thanks
Jack and Easton wore post blessing matching outfits. We tried to get a picture, but Jack was more interested in the kids playing behind us, at least they look adorable still!

some of our best friends were able to come for the blessing, and we are so glad they were there! The Davis' and The Watts'

And last but not least...the future best friends! This is Easton with his cousin Chase who is just 3 months older than him. Chase is taller, but Easton is heavier, haha! It's been a lot of fun to compare these two little buggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment