Tuesday, November 1, 2011

family pictures


When we were up in Utah for Easton's blessing and to visit family, we had my friend Camille take our family pictures. She is seriously talented, and did an amazing job! Check out her work at www.camillegarrison.com
We are so happy with the work she did, and she was so quick! We got it all done in just 20 minutes!! Can you ask for anything better?? My mom came with us, so she could watch Easton in the car while Ryan and I did a couple shots of just us. While she was in the car with him, he had a blow out...I know, could he have picked a better time?? And guess who left the wipes at home on the counter.... ME! My poor mom had to use a couple other diapers to clean up what she could of the mess. ugh, I felt horrible! But even after all that, He was an angel for the pictures, didn't make a peep, and even smiled for a few in the cold breeze! What a champ!

Here are some of my favorites that she took:














No comments:

Post a Comment