Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Park City Girls weekend

A week after we got home from our first trip back to Utah, Easton and I flew back up to go to Park City for the annual Doyle girls Park City shopping trip! This was our third year going, and I think we finally found the perfect place to stay! It was a gorgeous townhouse at the Newpark resort. We stayed a little longer this year than we have in the past, and we are glad we got a bigger place for the longer stay.

Easton did great on the flight, both ways, he was either sleeping or eating during all the take offs, and on the way there, he only fussed for a minute and the stuartess let me stand and bounce him in her little station in the back of the plane.

His first plane ride!

Kim and Kristin picked us up from the airport and we went straight up to Park City and got checked in. A couple hours later, Julie and Lauren got there, and we all walked down to Good Thymes for dinner. We went there last year and loved it....so we were back! It was just as good as before too!
The next day, we started out shopping on Main Street, and then headed down to the outlets for the real shopping!

Easton and I in the Mountain Body shop, buying our face mask cream for the night (a fun tradition!)

yummy lunch at Flannagan's, a cute Irish pub on main street...to honor our Irish roots!


Because of our fun late nights up chatting, I was up each morning with the baby long before everyone else! So we hung out in our room and enjoyed the gorgeous morning sunrises, and one day we even saw some hot air balloons take off!



After lots and lots of shopping, and doing our part to boost the economy, the fun girls trip was over, and it was time to go home. Instead of flying back to Vegas right away, I decided to go up to my mom's house for a couple days. I was able to see a bunch of friends and family again.

Easton met my girlfriends from high school at dinner Monday night, and we had a blast catching up! He slept the whole time so we could just hang out as long as we wanted!
Chelsea, Allie, and Kylie.

Tuesday before my mom took me back to the airport, we met up with my friend Liz in Salt Lake for lunch. It was so good to see her and catch up! I feel so bad that I didn't get any picture of her and her cute boy Jace!

Easton was an angel on the plane ride home, I fed him a bottle, and then he laid on the seats next to me the whole way home and kicked and played! We were so excited to be home and see Daddy/Ryan :) 5 days is a long time to be apart! It was so fun to see how excited he was to see his little guy in the airport!

1 comment:

  1. Every time that I read about your Park City girls weekend, I think to myself that I need to start doing that with my mom and sisters too! Sounds SO fun!

    ReplyDelete