Thursday, October 16, 2008

"5" post


As I was looking at other peoples blogs tonight, I found a fun tag so I've decided to tag myself and Ryan, I'll put my answers first, then Ryan's. And also, anyone who feels the need/want to "tag" along (now pun intended, haha) then go ahead and post this too! It's a fun one!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Anna: I was 10 years old, in 5th grade
Ryan: just barley had become a teenager, a way cool 13 year old!
Anna: my best friend Emily and I were the tallest girls in our class
Ryan: my best friend was my cousin Wade
Anna: I loved beanie babies.
Ryan: I played soccer, which sport I now despise.
Anna: I was positive I was going to marry Andrew Morris, and we would have all our kids names start with "A"
Ryan: I got sent home from school for getting in a fight
Anna: I had a perm
Ryan: I won the "6th grade Cedar Ridge Lunch Time Inter mural Championship"

Name 5 things on your to do list for the weekend
Anna: Vacuum the house
Ryan: go to Alex and Danielle's wedding
Anna: go grocery shopping
Ryan: pray that the 49er's will beat the New York Giants
Anna: buy tickets to Thriller for Monday night
Ryan: play my PS3
Anna: go the the Davis wedding (yes, you officially be the Davis Family when you guys read this!)
Ryan: help my wife with chores (i think he felt guilty after i told him my to do list)
Anna: clean out my car
Ryan: get some sleep (not that bad i guess...haha)

5 snacks you enjoy:
Anna: Kettle Corn
Ryan: Mt. Dew
Anna: Diet Coke (i know it's a drink, but i consider it a snack)
Ryan: Oreo's in milk
Anna: for this season, Candy Corns
Ryan:chocolate Chex Mix bars
Anna: store bought frosting from the tub
Ryan: kettle corn
Anna: Peanut Butter M&M's
Ryan: brownies and ice cream

5 things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Anna: go to a spa, for a whole entire day!
Ryan: buy a MLB team
Anna: take a vacation to some private tiny island (like the one in Breaking Dawn for you Twilight fans)
Ryan: buy my wife a Range Rover (i didn't tell him to put that)
Anna: buy a new wardrobe
Ryan: drop out of college
Anna: pay off our debts, put money away for Ryan's physical therapy school, then save the rest
Ryan: pay off debts
Anna: buy a big house and decorate with things that are not from clearance centers/sale racks
Ryan: buy a new house with a bowling alley in it

List 5 bad habits:
Anna: Popping my fingers, toes, hips, neck, back, ankles, etc....
Ryan: bite my fingernails
Anna: Speeding (it's a much better contained habit now)
Ryan: drink Mt. Dew late at night
Anna: slouching, I need to improve my posture badly.
Ryan: procrastinate doing all my homework
Anna: pulling split ends
Ryan: play too much PS3
Anna: scratching my ears with anything my nails, a bobby pin, a pen...
Ryan: crack my knuckles

List 5 places you have lived:
Anna: Ogden, Grandma's house, North Ogden, Snow Hall, Island Apartment, New Apartment (six places in two cities)
Ryan: San Jose CA, North Logan UT, MTC in Provo UT, Dallas TX, Mt Pleasant TX

5 jobs you've had:
Anna: cleaning my neighbors dental office
Ryan: painted classrooms at Sky View High School
Anna: Golden Corral
Ryan: painted USU campus housing
Anna: Pointe Theatre
Ryan: remodeled Wild Heart Western
Anna: Great Harvest
Ryan: Physical Therapy Aide
Anna: Impact Payment Solutions
Ryan: the greens mower at Logan River Golf Course

What would you like to be doing in 25 years?
Anna: (I'll be 45) I'd like to be the coolest mom on the block, and still living the newly wed happy go lucky life with my hunka burnin lovin husband!
Ryan: (I'll be 48) I'd like to own my own Physical Therapy clinic, have season tickets to a professional sports team, watch my sons play high school sports (not soccer though), have my wife still be smokin' hot. and that's it.

1 comment:

  1. go to thriller on Tuesday! thats when I am going! lol also I crack everything too! thats my bad habit!!!

    ReplyDelete