Thursday, October 2, 2008

before/after

OK, so as I promised, I'm posting pictures of the apartment now that it's finished. It looks a LOT different in person, but not so much in pictures...so just play along with me:

Dining Room Before:


Dining Room After:


Kitchen Before:


Kitchen After:



Living Room Before:



Living Room After:


This is my favorite wall of new decorations, and my new favorite pillows:




We love our new house so much! It's so nice to have so much more space, and fun new things to fill it up with, we're so happy!

4 comments:

  1. I love it anna! it is like a house! i wish my apartment was like that.. mine is big but not like a house!!! I wish they had those down here.. i was even thinking of maybe moving up to Logan just so I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute. i love it! good work! it's so nice to be done and finally get everything in order. it feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great, there's nothing like putting your own touch into a home.

    ReplyDelete