Wednesday, October 15, 2008

camera


this is how i feel.
ok. so I've had a new camera for a couple months now, and I KNOW that I'm not using it to it's full potential. It's a Canon Powershot SX100 IS. I've just spent the last hour trying to look up any helpful tips or instructions of how to use it better, but all I've done is mess up the setting terribly and now I don't know how to un-do what I've done.

So, if anyone out there (i.e. photographers...Kylie if your reading this...) knows anything that might help me out, or anyone that would be willing to save a confused girl, then feel free to go ahead and leave a comment or give me a call.

I got this camera so I could pick up a new hobby, I've always been interested in photography, but I'm getting more and more frustrated and my hobby is not developing because of it...HELP!

4 comments:

  1. Go upstairs tomorrow and ask Ashley if she can help. She knows lots about photography and cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could help. I'm always SO jealous of the amazing pics I see on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the same problem, i have messed up my camera so bad that every picture turns out orange! oh and call me a girl, i am really excited about ryans playstation and all but... i want to see the bedspread! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to just start over completely, reset the camera back to it's factory settings. Follow this link and find where it says "Reset All".

    http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Canon-PowerShot-SX100-IS-Digital-Camera-Review-16125/Design--Layout.htm

    ReplyDelete