Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jazz Game!

Last Thursday while I was at work I got a call from my mom and the first thing she said (even before "hi") was, "Wanna go to a Jazz game?!" of course my answer was yes! My parents had gotten tickets from a friend, but then ended up not being able to go, so they called us to offer them up. They were great seats on the 19th row! We were right up the stairs from where the team bench was. They played to the Portland Trail Blazers who are supposed to be really good this year. We were down at half time, but ended up winning 100-89. It was the last game of the pre-season and it was so much fun! Of course I had to put a picture of the Jazz Dancers in (they are my favorite part of going to the games) and Ryan's favorite player is Millsap, so we got one of him too. All in all we had a great night! It was really nice to get out of the house and have a different date than our usual restaurant and a movie routine. Thanks mom and dad!





1 comment: