Saturday, October 18, 2008

red headed...kinda

Every time I've gone to get my hair done, I've only done blonde and light brown. And I'm really bored with it. Since my hairstylist works with me, I've been throwing ideas at her and we've been trying to figure out what a fun new color would be for me. My hair is naturally really light, so I had to pick a color that the under tone pigment of my hair would be able to pick up. So I suggested doing a strawberry blonde, I thought it might be a fun change and she loved the idea, so she went to the hair store and got a really great color, it looked really dark at first, but it has blended in really well over the last week. I love it so much, I ended up having her do the red as hidden high lights under the layers of blonde on top. So, here's my new do...enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. It looks way cute! I'm exciteds to see it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would SO love to add a little red...but it won't go with my coloring...Oh well...But YOU look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! do you still go to bri?

    ReplyDelete