Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 01

5 Things No One Knows About You:

1. I was an Interior Design Major at Utah State before I married Ryan. After we got married, I didn't go back to school. I had taken all my entry level classes, and applied for the program, and I had gotten in and everything. I love Interior Design, and I'm still very interested in it, and it is one of my favorite things to do.

2. I was suspended for 2 weeks the month before I graduated High School. If you would have asked me this 5 years ago, when it happened, I probably would have broken down in tears, but now looking back, I learned and extremely valuable lesson, one that I would have never learned any other way. It was all for a big misunderstanding, and I hope and pray that 5 years later, all the people involved have come to the point that I am now at.

3. Every time I shower, I HAVE to wash my hair. I don't know why, but I just don't feel clean if my hair hasn't been washed. This sometimes ends up being up to 2 or rarely 3 times a day! And yes, that includes blow drying it afterward each time...Ryan doesn't like it when I go to bed with wet hair. Apparently it makes the bed 'soggy' haha!

4. I hate my nails to be long. Once they grow out enough that they have a little bit of a white free edge to cut off, I cut it off! It drives me crazy! Maybe it's because I do hair and my hands are always in water washing hair, or at the restaurant where they get bent and jammed all the time. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand them long!

5. Every time you see me, I WILL be wearing earrings. When I was younger, my family had a rule that we couldn't get our ears pierced until we were 12 years old. I don't know how all of you looked when you were 12, but I was in the heart of my 'un-attractive' adolescence stage. I felt like I looked like such a boy (braces, unruly hair, growth spurts, etc.) I would beg my parents to change the rule and let me get them pierced earlier so I could look more feminine. But they held true to the rule. And now sub-consciously I think I look like a boy if I don't have earrings in. (weird I know.)

3 comments:

  1. You got suspended for 2 weeks!? I don't believe you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Anna, I know you too well. The only thing I didn't know was that you had gotten accepted into the interior program! I love you and I'm so happy you didn't do that so that we could become friends :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete