Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 28

A Secret You Want To Get Out

I don't really have any secrets to tell you, but I do have GREAT news! Something was finally marked off of my 'to-do' list today after about a month and half....

I found a doctor in Henderson!

I have been stressing over this for awhile now. I have had a couple doctors tell me they can' t take me that far into pregnancy, others are already booked with deliveries in July...it was a joke, and I was getting really let down. But today, I found Dr. Anthony Ibay. He has great reviews online, that's all I really have to go off of, so hopefully all works out! For now, I'm just happy I have a doctor there!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad! That's got to be a relief. And, I have had fun reading all your posts this month, and getting to know things about you I didn't already know!

    ReplyDelete