Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 17

A Habit You Wish You Didn't Have

I have two bad habits, and I feel like I'm in a Catholic Church confessional right now by admitting this to the world like it's a sin..."Forgive me, because I pop and pick at everything!!!"

I'll start with the popping...I'm not one of those normal people that only pop their fingers. I pop my fingers (both joints on each finger, so 20 pops total), my wrists, my neck, my hips, my ankles, and my favorite...my toes! I usually have Ryan pop my toes for me cause for some reason it's so much more enjoyable when you're not the one doing it! I also have him pop my back for me. This one I have resisted a lot more now that I'm pregnant, it scares both of us to put that much pressure on my back when there is a baby inside there...I can't wait until I can have my next gooood back pop though!!!


And then picking...I'm a picker, I pick at my nails, at scabs, at my eyelashes (looove picking off mascara!), if my lips are chapped I pick at them too, and worst of all, I think everyone has this bad habit, but picking at zits. I just want them to go away! I know that it 'makes them worse' and everything, but I feel like if I don't do my part to help them along, then they will stay forever!

So now you know my bad habits, if you catch me doing them, I give you permission to tell me to stop :)

1 comment: