Sunday, April 17, 2011

Newest Nephew!

On Thursday night, April 14, Ryan's oldest sister Julie had her third baby! It was a super fast labor, and to make a long story short, she progressed so fast that her epidural didn't even have time to kick in and she had a natural birth, only 7 minutes of pushing! Crazy! She is an amazing woman!
They ended up naming him Chase Justin Baumgartner. I love how they decided to pick his name. They had 5 names to pick between going to the hospital, so she wrote all 5 on seperate note cards, and after he was born, they would hold up each note card next to him, and see if it fit. Turns out after Rhett, Jace, Trey, Jase, and Chase, that Chase was the winner, and I think it fits him perfectly!


How amazing does she look for just having a baby! And nothing to ease the pain WHILE having the baby!? I hope I look like this in about 3 months!

He is so cute and tiny, and I can't get enough of him! I'm sure he and our little Easton will be the best of friends!

1 comment:

  1. She looks incredible! What a cute idea for the name! I can't wait for baby Easton, he can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete