Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 26


A Child I Love

I feel like this is an unfair post. If I pick one of someone else's kids, then all my other friends and family will wonder why I didn't pick their child. So, since I sincerely love all my neices, nephews, neighbors, nursery kids, friends kids, etc. equally....I am going to pick Easton. :)


It is amazing how much you can love someone you have never met or seen. I worry about him when I don't feel him kicking for more than an hour at a time. I've worried about him all this last weekend while I have a cold, hoping that he is ok and getting enough nutrients from me. I already want to shop and buy everything I see for him. I am already looking forward to the T-ball games, soccer games, skinned knees, bike rides, and all that other fun kid stuff that I'll get to experience again with him! He already is the most special child in my life, and I really can't wait until 3 months from now when I actually get to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment