Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 27

A Person I Love


Well this is an easy subject, I love Ryan Orrin Doyle! Soo MUCH! He is the greatest person that has ever come into my life. He is loving, funny, forgiving, goal-oriented, he lives an active fun lifestyle, he is a return missionary, handsome, thoughtful, and he loves me....crazy guy!

I really feel like I hit the jack pot. I'm going to admit something to all of you, that might make you think I'm crazy, or you may relate, but not want to admit it! When I was in junior high, high school, and even into that first year of college, when I'd go to sleep at night, I would make up dreams for myself. I would let my imagination come up with the most perfect guy, how we would meet, how he would propose to me, what our wedding would look like. I even would imagine what my outfits would look like! I think any girl likes to think of these things right? Well, after my first date with Ryan, I didn't have to come up with my perfect first date anymore. And the more we dated, the less I would come up with in my mind, because it was becoming my reality. Now, when I go to sleep, I have nothing to think up! He's already made everything I could want come true, gave me the perfect dating life, proposal, wedding, a baby on the way, and a future that's too exciting to want it changed!

I love him so much, and am so lucky to be able to be his wife for time and all eternity. I can't wait to see him with our kids and watch him go from just a husband and friend, to a dad as well. I can't imagine a better person to raise my babies with!


Speaking of our first date, It was 4 years ago, TODAY! Happy 4 years to us beby! On our first date, Ryan took me on a group date with mutual friends to Fredrico's Pizza, and then to the movie Disturbia, and then hot tubbing afterwards with a couple more friends we'd met up with (Alex and Danielle....we owe our whole marriage to you!) Since Ryan has a baseball game tonight, we decided to celebrate earlier in the week, and we went back to Fredrico's, and to see a movie! It was perfect!


the original movie ticket stub from 4 years ago, and the ticket stub from Monday night's date :)

After he dropped me off from our first date, I remember telling my roommate "I don't want to date anyone else again, I want to marry him!" and after 4 years, I can't believe how lucky I am, because there is really no one else I can imagine myself with...
He is Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment