Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 13

What Did You Do Today?

Since my day went until 11:00 last night, I decided to do yesterday's post today! Of all days to have this topic too, it was such a boring slow day yesterday. I was pretty much just killing time all day...you'll see!

  • 8:30 - woke up, ate breakfast, got ready and painted my toesies
  • 10:30 - went up to USU campus, met up with Ryan and picked up Danielle's graduation packet! (yay for graduations coming up!!)
  • 12:00 - cut my friend Riko's hair into this sweet design. He is on the USU break dance team and they have a big end of year preformance tonight!

  • 1:00 - walked down to Great Harvest and got a yummy PB&J sandwich! mmm
  • 1:30 - ran some errands (got some gas, browsed the DI and Somebody's Attic Thrift stores looking for fun furniture to refinish)
  • 3:20 - cut Jed's hair into an awesome Euro-hawk like the one below (no this is not the Jed who's hair I cut, I forgot to take a picture)
  • 4:00 - Left the salon to do some browsing in stores. I went to Bernina Fabrics to get quilting ideas, also went to Brats Kids Wear looking for cute blessing outfits for the babe.
  • 5:30 - Went to Melanee's to see her new bunnies. oh. my. heck. sooo stinkin cute! The grey one is Thumper, her roommate's, and her's is the black one and is named Houdini. Thumper is the most laid back bunny ever. He seriously just layed there. I could only get him to eat half an apple, and Houdini at both their snacks, and his apple, plus the rest of Thumpers, and was hopping around all over! He is much more active! I couldn't believe how soft and cute they are. ugh, I need one!

  • 6:45 - Mel and I left to go to a Slumber Party that our friend Julia was hosting. Those are so funny, unfortunately we had to leave early for my last appointment of the day (don't you love how my work day was so slow, but so spread out!)
  • 8:45 - Colored Felica's hair in the melting technique. This is the look we were going for, I hope it turned out ok for her! (again, forgot to take a picture)
  • 11:00 - Got home, Ryan made me a little english muffin since I hadn't eaten dinner, we watched the end of the Giants game (yay! They won!) And then we were off to bed!
Ha! I told you, such a random day! Now you all know what I do to kill time...a whole lot of nothin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment