Saturday, July 19, 2014

Anniversary #6

I forgot to post about our anniversary this past year, and I definitely don't want to miss it! It was so much fun, and Ryan went above and beyond this year to plan a fun night out! We started out by having lunch at Greens and Protiens, then we headed up to Green Valley Ranch Resort to check into our hotel room. We hung around the room and decided where we wanted to go eat and what movie to see that night. We decided on going to Elephant Bar, we hadn't been before, but have heard amazing things, and we weren't disappointed, it was such yummy food with a tropical flair! We went a movie...can't remember what it was, but I'm sure it was great! The next morning, Ryan took me to breakfast at The Cracked Egg, and holy cow...BEST COFFEE CAKE EVER! It was such yummy food, but we were so stuffed from eating so much the day before that I couldn't eat more than a few bites, haha, giant portions of delicious food!
We have had such an awesome marriage so far. I feel so lucky that I was set up on a blind date with Ryan and it worked out so quickly that we were married just a few months later! It's been so much fun, and he truly is my best friend that I can go to with everything and anything I know he be my number one supporter through anything!

my love.
best dinner ever. worst picture ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment