Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Road Trip to Utah

When I heard Haley was going up to run the Top of Utah Half Marathon, I knew I had to go with! To cheer her on, and also see my family that I always am missing so much. It was such a fun trip up, and we saw so many people and did fun things the whole time!
shopping for Boone's food

playing at the park, loving the cooler weather!

Boone loved the walks we took.

Claire's blessing day, hanging with his Aunt Kristin

Took Boone, Easton and Jack on an early morning walk :)

Breakfast with cousins!

Temple day with my sisters in Brigham City, followed by yummy lunch at Old Grist Mill

Helping grandpa on his 'tractor'

Broadbent Cousins!

Roasting hot dogs and marshmallows in Grandma's yard :)

Tried out Miss Jill's preschool!

went to a WHS football game with Cole and Morgan Abbott, and little Kai!

Dinner with my high school friends!

Celebrated Danielle's birthday with lunch and shopping at Station Park

cheering for Haley!

Go Haley!!! 13.1 miles non stop. She's incredible!

Home Sweet Home, we sure missed dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment