Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BOONE

Little Booner-man....my life is now complete with him running around the house! I've begged Ryan for a dog since day one of our marriage, and finally the right pup came along! Our friends Jake and Haley got him as a puppy and we watched him once for them while they went on vacation. I fell in love with him then, and was so sad to give him back...lucky for me (and sad for them ) it didn't work out for their family to have him around. So since we had already given him a 'test-run' I jumped on the chance to adopt him and make him my own! 
It's been such a fun year with him, he's a little hyper, especially when guests come to the house, but he will get better and better with age! For now, we are loving him in his puppy stage, and Easton is loving to have a playmate!









No comments:

Post a Comment