Thursday, July 17, 2014

Easton's first Dental Appointment

My little man is growing up too fast! He went to the dentist for the first time, and I was totally prepared for a full fledged meltdown and no cooperation at all. But he totally surprised me. He told me to sit in the seat away from him the whole time, he laid back in the chair and let both the hygienist and dentist look all over in his mouth without any hesitation. He was just so great...I may have cried after because I had such a realization that he is getting so big and independent, doing new things all on his own!
he Toby were all set from the get go!

such a brave boy

love this kid!

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you had nothing to be nervous about, Anna! Easton was absolutely well-behaved for his first dental appointment. Although, I can understand your worry. Kids can get tensed up for their first visit to the dentist's office. Anyway, I'm glad all seemed well. I hope he keeps up the routine in order for him to have healthy teeth. All the best! :)

    Elfrieda Sevigny @ Simmonds Dental Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. First dental appointments can be nerve-wracking for kids, but more so for the parents. It’s amazing how the kids surprise most of us when they do a great job and behave well on their first dental visit. Anyway, I’m really glad that Easton's first time to the dentist was successful. I hope you’ll be able to maintain his sound oral health. All the best! :)

    Ethel Duncan @ Douglas Smith DDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Eaton really wanted to make you proud, by being a good patient during his first dental visit. He has a strong appearance and brave personality, and I'm sure you're very proud of him. Anyway, I'm glad his first trip to the dentist was a success, and I hope that he continues on to have that streak. Thanks for sharing that! Take care!

    Annette Freeman @ Bozeman Dental Assoc

    ReplyDelete