Thursday, July 17, 2014

Happy 26 years to me!

This year for my birthday I was totally spoiled and spent the day eating and sitting a theater. My two favorite things! For lunch we went to The Greenery with my parents, Jeanette, and Grandparents. Then afterwards Jeanette and I met my friend Chelsea to watch the movie "Saving Mr. Banks" Then later, for dinner, Ryan took Easton and I to Chili's for dinner, then we took Easton home to my parents while we went back to the movies to see "Les Miserables" If I didn't know Ryan loved me before, I for sure know now! He NEVER would have gone to see that besides for my birthday haha! The next day I met up with Ryan's mom and sister's and we headed to Station Park for birthday shopping and lunch at Settebello! It was all my favorite things in one weekend, so pretty much a perfect birthday!

Chelsea, me and Jeanette!

Jeanette and Dad at the Greenery, some reason this is the only picture I have haha

me and my best bud at dinner at Chili's
me and my babe at the movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment