Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jeanette Visit!

Jeanette came down for a few days to hang out with us, and we had so much fun. She and I were able to go to the temple together, we went shopping, ate yummy food, and just had fun spending time together! I feel so lucky that I have so many friends and family members willing to drive down and see us! Easton and I sure do love our visitors!
Las Vegas Temple, so pretty, and so much fun as sisters!

Easton sure loves his Aunt! We had so much fun at Town Square shopping and playing :)
After Jeanette had left that afternoon, my grandparents had called and said they were in town! So that night we headed up to see them and their friends. They were staying at the Golden Nugget, and Easton loved walking through the crowds long after bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment