Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas in Utah

I absolutely love spending the holidays with family, so even though we had just been up for Thanksgiving, we headed back up for Christmas! It was great to see everyone again, spent lots of time with both sides of the family, and loved every second!
The first part of the week we were with the Doyle's in Logan. We stayed there through Christmas Eve, then drove down to North Ogden with my family. Stayed in Ogden through my birthday and then came back to nice clear roads in Las Vegas! It was a busy week, but worth every second of exhaustion!
This bomber jacket was given to Easton from G&G Doyle...it was Ryan's when he was just a little guy, and it's the cutest little thing ever. I'm really hoping it still fits him this upcoming winter season!

Santa came to Grandma's house!!!!

Nothing better than getting a gift straight from Santa himself!

decorating gingerbread man and Christmas Tree cakes. He was completely enthralled!

New trucks for Chase and Easton from Grandma and Grandpa!
Doyle Kids Nativity...Easton and Mike were the Sheep :)

Christmas morning and Santa brought him a Thomas the Train set! Best gift ever, it was hard to get him to open anything else and pay attention to it for more than .5 seconds.

Boonerman got one gift...a Niner's jersey! Woot Woor!

NEW TRACTOR!

His face was worth every second! Such a happy guy!

All I wanted was this fun bundt pan for Christmas, and Ryan got it, I was thrilled and immediately baked a cake, pretty right??

Merry Christmas from the Doyle Clan!

at the Broadbent Christmas Party at my Uncle Dave's church. Michelle and Jeanette dressed as twins (umplanned) and I apparently dressed up as a pirate (again...I guess I thought it was Halloween still!) Love these sisters though!


No comments:

Post a Comment