Sunday, July 20, 2014

announcing the babe!

Both of our parents came down for Ryan's graduation weekend, and the night before graduation, we had them all over and gave them a little surprise: another grandbaby!
Norm and Kim had actually found out the night earlier because they were visiting Julie when we called to tell her the news. Haha! They were so excited either way, and it was fun for them to be in on the anticipation of telling my mom and dad and Jeanette.
My parents have a 5x7 framed picture of all their grandkids, and when I get new photos done of Easton I always print off an extra copy for her to update Easton's frame. So I took the opportunity, and decided to just simply print a photo of Easton holding a book titled "Best Big Brother" When she opened the envelope, she was sitting by Kim, and was just oooing and awwing over how cute his little face is. It wasn't until Kim said to her, "Look at the title of the book he's reading..." My mom immediately started screaming with excitement! My dad and Jeanette quickly took the photo to see what was going on, and they were all so excited! Lots of hugs and some tears of joy even. It was a perfect way to start the fun weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment