Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 02

A picture of you last year, and now, and how you've changed since then:

Last year:
Me and Melanee at one of Ryan's baseball games
(remember how last April it was actually springy weather??)
  • I was going to Ryan's baseball games
  • A student with about 6 months left of beauty school
  • Living in our old apartment
  • The Enrichment Leader in our student ward
  • Working at Texas Roadhouse
  • Had just gotten over my 'dark hair' stage
  • Was planning our trip to San Francisco in June

This year:
Me at 23 weeks pregnant, photo taken yesterday
(these are starting to be embarrassing)
  • I'm still going to Ryan's baseball games (in fact there is one today in about 45 minutes!)
  • Graduated from beauty school
  • Working at The Center Street Salon by Jane
  • Working at Texas Roadhouse
  • About 6 months along with the pregnancy of our first baby
  • Living with my generous in-laws while we prepare for our big move
  • Getting ready to move out of state in a couple months

I guess not too much about ME has changed. I think I have pretty much stayed the same, just my situations have changed a bit! Can't wait to see where I'll be in a year from now.

1 comment:

  1. Your pregnancy pictures are not getting embarrasing. You look beautiful. I wish I had looked that good at 23 weeks! Hope things are going good for you with the pregnancy and I can't wait to see pictures of that baby!

    ReplyDelete