Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 19

A Hobby Of Mine

hmm, I'm trying to think of what I love to do besides blog, because that is obvious.

I really enjoy cooking and baking. One of my favorite things about cooking, is that you don't need a recipe. You can just add as you go, if you are missing an ingredient, you usually can just skip out on it or replace it with something else. Baking is great too, but you have to measure, which slows you down, haha!

I love sewing with my mom! I still am a little bit nervous to do big projects on my own so I always have her help me out. She helped me make a gorgeous quilt for Kim's Christmas present this past year, and she is now making all of Easton's bedding! All I've done for the bedding is stitch baseballs that will be appliqued on top of the quilt and bumpers. Anyway...I'm getting off track! My mom got me a sewing machine for Christmas a couple years ago, and it's currently packed up in our storage unit. I'm excited for when we move and I can unpack it and start on some new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment