Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 29

My Testimony of the Gospel

Since this is a more personal subject, I'm going to keep it simple.

I believe in Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I believe that we have a living prophet on the earth today, and his name is Thomas S. Monson. I believe that through the power of repentance that I can be forgiven of all my sins. I believe in the power of sacrifice through tithing. I've seen it work in my life countless times and give me many blessings. I believe in the sacred sealing ordinances of the temple, that I will be able to be with Ryan and my family for time and all eternity, a gift that I view very very precious and irreplaceable. I believe that Jesus Christ was sent here to this earth, and he died for us, and was then resurrected so we may live again. And that He lives today. I can't wait until the day I get to meet my Savior and my God and greet them! I love the Gospel and all the blessings it has given me in my life, the truths that keep me going when times are tough, and the amazing blessings I've seen it give others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment