Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easton is growing!

Alright, I've had a few requests for some more updated belly shots. Here are the last 3 weeks, I'm still growing, in fact I went shopping with my mom this past weekend to get some more maternity clothes. I am still happy to report that there are no stretch marks, and my belly button still has a ways to go before it pops out. I'm feeling good, pregnancy wise (I did come down with a bad cold this weekend, but that's ok). He is moving around like crazy, not really kicking like crazy, but I can tell when he is changing positions all together, my belly will get really hard and I can tell he is right on the surface as he moves into a different spot.
I am getting excited for my first two baby showers this weekend, from both of our families! It will be a busy fun filled Saturday, and I'll be sure to post updates from those as well!




4 comments:

  1. I love your belly! It is so cute, you look great! You are so smart doing your baby showers this early! I just barely had all mine these past few weeks and totally wish I would have done them sooner.. That will be so fun to get all your baby stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What your really already 27 weeks!? That came so fast but yet again Christmas seems like yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest little belly! You are so close! YAY for showers! They make you sincerely love every single person that much more. Really. Anyone who buys stuff for my babies makes me love them. haha. Especially my unborn ones and I had no clue what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously So CUTE! YOu are a very cute pregnant woman. Glad to hear all is going well.

    ReplyDelete