Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 14

Your Dream House


Alright, after searching about 30 seconds on the first builder website I came across, I found this house! I probably wouldn't mind living here...it looks gorgeous! To be honest, buying or building a dream home is so far into the future, that I haven't given too much thought about it. There are some things I do know that I want included in it one day though:
  • big wrap around porch
  • big wooden front door
  • barbeque/outdoor eating area
  • hot tub
  • wood floors throughout the house
  • one of those pot and pan holders above an island in the kitchen
  • lots and lots of windows in the living/dining/kitchen area
  • a theatre room
  • a 'man cave' for Ryan (it's the one request he's ever asked for on this subject)
  • high wainscoting
  • lots and lots of comfy welcoming looking furniture
Mostly I just want a 'homey' home where our kids want to be with their friends, and look forward to coming home to every day! That's my idea of a dream home, a happy home with our family in it!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo collage made with Smilebox


No comments:

Post a Comment