Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 07

Something I want to buy


Right now I really want to buy a glider/rocker for the nursery when we move. I really like the upholstered ones, and I am pretty sure I'm going to be spending a lot of time in whatever chair I decide on, so I really am looking for comfort. I found one similar to this at Downeast, my sister in law Julie bought it, and it is the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. Now if I could just find a few extra bucks to go buy it!

The other things I want to buy are all on my registry at Target (here is the link, cutest stuff ever!!) I am just getting so excited about the baby, and that's the only stuff I want to buy. I found a lot of cute bedroom decor I want to put in his room from Hobby Lobby, but again, I'll need to find a few extra bucks for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment